Version 1.1 corrected some typographical errors and informational one as well:
- 1956 Baseball Buttons were advertised on the box at 90, not 60, now corrected.
- #100 was added to the 1955 Hocus Focus Small checklist.
- Thanks list, bibliography and Jeff Shepherd contact information updated.
Version 1.2 corrected additional typos and:
- Updated information on the Table of Topps Cards Sizes.
- Added a reference to Abram Shorin being credited by Topps for coming up with the idea to insert baseball cards with the gum (this is probably not true).
Version 1.2.1 corrected:
- A silly mistake on the Table of Topps Card sizes-it now includes Fighting Marines in the double-windowed red cello TCG packs grouping.
Download the latest version here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/126643197/The-Modern-Hobby-Guide-to-Topps-Chewing-Gum-1938-to-1956